- Published: Thursday, 30 July 2015 16:07
Originating from the ancient Indian Aryuvedic system of medicine, Indian head massage has been used for thousands of years. Not only an ideal stress-buster, it helps to:
- Improve circulation and stimulate hair growth
- Relieve headaches and eye strain
- Improve the lymphatic system
- Disperse toxins from tense muscles
A meditative, fully clothed, calming technique which un-knots tension in the head, neck, shoulder and face. It is practiced from a seated position and fully clothed.
Contact me to arrange an Indian head massage
Other relaxing massages:
I practice from my relaxed and comfortable consulting room in the leafy Hermitage area of Morningside, Edinburgh.